<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38912106?origin\x3dhttp://alleessa-lee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
InfamousFreaks
LEE and ALLEESSA

The Infamous Freaks
will upload a picture of
lee&alleessa soon


if you don't like us
KISS OUR ARSE

ALLEESSA♥LEE

LEE♥ALLEESSA

THE COUSINS OF DESTRUCTION
♥Childish Kids
♥Stubborn LITTLE BRATS

The Legends


♥LEE
15FEBRUARY1990
SEVENTEEN
GRADUATE
ATTACHED
YISHUN


♥ALLEESSA
06JANUARY1992
FIFTHTEENS
STUDENT
ATTACHED
PASIR RIS

Past Present Phuture

Upcoming Events
will update soon

Real Music

♥Killswitch Enagage
♥The Arms Of Sorrow

RIEL's BITCHES

♥Raquel

♥Kengling

♥Jasmine Tay

♥AK

♥Huien

♥Janice

♥Gina

♥Jiamin

♥Jingyi

♥Kin Ing

♥Lydia

♥Melody

♥Michelle

♥Qian Ning

♥Sherlene

♥Tania

♥Tessa

♥Xiuping

♥Priscilla

♥Yuhtee

♥Zaz

♥Shappa

♥Lisa

♥Iffah

♥Iman

♥Hazariah

♥Suhailah

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

LEE's WHORES

♥SheiLa

♥Azura

♥Felicia Tham

♥Ddie

♥Faruq

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

♥FRIEND

BITCHINGS HERE

Don't be shy.
DO TAG please.
WE WON'T BITE.


Monday, April 16, 2007

.::LEE::.
L
.I LOVE YOU.
L
I love the way you look, I love the way you eat..
I love the smell of your neck..
I love spending every moment with you...
I love dancing with you...
I love the memories we have had...
I love knowing that I have you by my side through thick or thin..
I love you baby...
Take care alright..
I'll be back before you know it...
I will love you 'til the end of time.
L
Written by Radi.